The delicious snow on the meringue is made from espresso and grated chocolate
Ingredients (for about 50 pieces):
- 3 egg whites
- 250 g of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder (instant)
- 100 g whole milk chocolate (chopped)
- 1 egg white
- 50 g of grated coconut
- about 30 macadamia nut kernels to decorate
Preparation:$config[ads_text] not found
- Finely grind macadamia nuts and 2 tablespoons of sugar in the electric grinder. Then finely grate grated coconut, put both aside.
- Butter and remaining sugar approx.
Stir creamy for 2 minutes. Mix in the flour, salt, nut mixture and ground grated coconut. To smooth
Form the dough, press flat. Wrap in foil and allow to cool for about 1 hour.
- Roll out the dough in portions between sliced freezer bags approx. 5 mm thick. Refrigerate. star
Cut out (about 6 cm in size), put on a sheet of baking paper.
- Beat the egg whites lightly, brush the stars, sprinkle with grated coconut, put a halved nut in the middle. Bake in a hot oven (170 degrees, middle rack) for about 12 minutes.
PREPARATION TIME: about 1 hour
BAKING TIME: approx. 12 minutes
You want to shorten the baking time? Then play our biplane game with baked delicacies: