The perfect place for everyone you love. Fruity with jelly refined.
For about 50 pieces
For the short crust pastry:
- 300 g of cold butter (in small cubes)
- 160 g of powdered sugar
- Mark of 1 vanilla pod
- 1 egg yolk
- 400 g of flour
- 150 g peeled ground almonds
- about 150 g powdered sugar
- each about 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and water
- About 150 g raspberry or red currant jelly.
Preparation:$config[ads_text] not found
- Chop dough pieces on a large wooden or board with the help of a large knife with a smooth blade to make a dough. Form to the ball. Leave to cool in foil for approx. 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees (hot air: 160 degrees). Roll out the dough in portions between two cut frozen bags approx. 4 mm thick. Refrigerate. From the dough, first cut out hearts (about 6 cm in size). Put on a sheet of baking paper. Then again cut out hearts of the same size and cut out a smaller heart out of them so that only a 1 to 1.5 cm wide do-it-edge remains. Keep these "heart edges" cold for a while, then put them on the hearts on the plate, lightly press. Bake on a medium rack for about 12 minutes. Consuming remaining dough as well. Let the heart cool.
- Mix icing sugar, juice and water to a low-viscosity mixture. Paint the edges of the hearts with it. Get feasted.
- Heat jelly, fill in disposable piping bag. Cut off little bit. Fill hearts with it. Make jelly firm.
Preparation time: approx. 2 1/2 hours
Cooling time: approx. 1 hr.
You want to shorten the baking time? Then play our biplane game with baked delicacies: