The reddish color? Owe a few spoons of mulled wine.
With hazelnuts & mulled wine
For about 80 pieces
For the dough:
- 150 g pecan kernels
- 150 g of hazelnut kernels
- 150 g dark chocolate couverture
- 200 g butter (in cubes)
- 160 g of flour
- 160 g of powdered sugar
- 1 packet of Bourbon vanilla sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 200 g of powdered sugar
- 3-4 tablespoons of mulled wine or cherry juice
- 40-80 pecan kernels or hazelnut kernels (possibly halved lengthwise)
1 Finely grind the nuts in the electric grinder. Finely rub the couverture. Knead both with butter, flour, powdered sugar, vanilla sugar and cinnamon to the smooth dough, leave to cool for about 30 minutes. Quarter the dough.$config[ads_text] not found
2 Using a cut open freezer bag, form rollers (approx. 3.5 cm Ø), allow to cool for approx. 1 hour. Cut into about 1 cm thick slices, forming into balls. Immerse in a beaten egg, place with 3-4 cm distance on a sheet of baking paper. Bake in a hot oven (150 degrees, second bar from the bottom) for approx. 20 minutes.
3 Mix the icing sugar and the wine until smooth. Give each a little font on the cooled Busserl, nuts set on it. Let the casting dry.