Soft Coconut Cookies (May 2019).
Delicious cherry biscuits with coconut chips to enjoy. Try our cookie recipe!
For about 30 pieces
- 50 g of soft butter,
- 50 g of the finest sugar
- 1 packet of Bourbon vanilla sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 300 g of flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 75 g of dried cherries (eg from Seeberger)
- 50 grams of coconut chips
Preparation:$config[ads_text] not found
1. Preheat oven to 190 degrees (hot air: 170 degrees). Beat butter, sugar and vanilla sugar with the whisk of the mixer until creamy. Stir in the egg yolks. Strain the flour, add a pinch of salt and dried cherries, stir everything with a spatula. Finally, add the coconut chips, fold in slightly.
2. From the dough with 2 teaspoons put small piles at a distance on a baking paper covered with baking paper. Bake on the middle rack for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
Preparation time: approx. 35 min.
You want to shorten the baking time? Then play our biplane game with baked delicacies: