Make your children happy and bake the sweet snowman biscuits for the next birthday party. The kids will love it, so you better stock up!
Ingredients for 12 pieces
For the dough:
- 5 eggs
- 250 g flour
- 125 g Sanella
- 125 g of sugar
- 1 tbsp grated lemon zest (or 1 pck Citro Back)
- 75 g marzipan raw material
- 1-2 teaspoons baking cocoa
- 200 g of powdered sugar
- 12 chocolate balls or chocolates
- 1 pck. Fine marzipan rübli
- 1 tube of brown sugar
1. Preheat your oven to 200 ° C (circulating air: 180 ° C). Separate the eggs. All yolks are needed and 2 eggs for the casting. Mix the flour, Sanella, sugar, egg yolk and grated lemon rind and process the mixture with the dough hooks of the electric hand mixer and the hands into a smooth dough.
2. Roll out the dough on a floured work surface about 3 mm thin. Use a large glass to make circles.
3. Place the peeled cookies on a baking tray with baking paper and bake the biscuits in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes.
4. Beat two egg whites stiff with a clean hand mixer. Add icing sugar in portions. Spread the icing on the biscuits with a pastry brush or spoon. Let the cookies dry slightly first. Decorate the earmuffs from the halved chocolate balls and marzipan cord. The carrots are placed as a nose and with the brown sugar script you dab your eyes and mouth.
Preparation time: 1 hour
Baking time: 10 minutes
Energy and nutrient content per piece:
Energy (kcal / kJ): 372/1556
Protein (g): 6
Carbohydrates (g): 52
Fat (g): 16
This recipe was provided to us by Sanella.