Autumn time is mushroom time! Make family and friends happy and serve them this delicious recipe for mushroom slices.
When it gets cooler outside, we have the sense of something powerful. Here comes the mushroom sliced just right. Try our recipe and then snuggle up with your knitting on the sofa!
Recipe for mushroom slices
- 500 g schnitzel
- 250 g of fresh mushrooms
- 250g onions
- 1 pinch of salt
- 200 g spaetzle
- 3-4 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp flour
- ½ bunch of parsley
- 1 tomato
- 1 tbsp margarine
- 200 g of whipped cream
- 120 ml white wine
preparation$config[ads_text] not found
- Wash the meat thoroughly at the beginning and then cut it into thin strips. Then wash the mushrooms and quarter them.
- Now peel the onions and cut them into fine cracks. You can also put the spaetzle in boiling salted water and cook over medium heat for about 8 minutes.
- Now fry the mushrooms in a little oil in the pan and then roast the meat in the frying fat of the mushrooms (the mushrooms are removed from the pan first). Then season the meat with salt and pepper (seasoning according to taste).
- Now add the onion slices and lightly sauté. Now you can add some flour.
- The next step is to add the whipped cream and wine and bring to a boil. Then add the mushrooms and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- If the spaetzle is cooked, they can be poured off and swirled with the parsley in the melted fat.
- The mushroom sliced is now ready and you can pass the spaetzle to it.
We wish you good appetite!
Also try the classic: cheese spaetzle!