For fresh bread and baguette a spicy butter always tastes particularly good. During the mushroom season you should not serve the classic recipe with garlic and herbs, but try this creation with porcini mushrooms and oregano. It is worth it!
Porcini mushrooms have firm flesh and a light to dark brown hat. The mushrooms can be wonderfully fried or stewed, even drying is not a problem. For fresh, cleaned mushrooms cut into thin slices and lay out on newspaper. Keep the mushroom slices in a warm place, avoid direct sun. Once the mushrooms have dried, they can be stored in airtight jars in a dark place or processed directly into a tasty boletus butter .$config[ads_text] not found
Recipe for cep butter with oregano
- 250 g butter (room temperature)
- 50 g of dried porcini mushrooms
- 1-2 stems of oregano
Do you already know our mushroom special? Here are many delicious recipes waiting for you!
- a splash of lemon juice
- Put the dried porcini mushrooms in a multi-grinder.
- Wash the oregano, shake it dry, peel off the leaves and finely chop.
- Put the butter in a bowl, stir in the crushed porcini mushrooms and the chopped oregano.
- Season the butter with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Finished!