Garlicky Pickled Mushrooms (May 2019).
Mushrooms are available in different varieties and they can be prepared in many ways and also preserved. Discover our recipe for pickled mushrooms!
Pickled mushrooms make wonderful in the salad, scrambled eggs or simply as a complement to your antipasti. Try our recipe for pickled mushrooms and you'll get the hang of it in no time.
Recipe for pickled mushrooms
- 1 cup of balsamic
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 bunch of fresh thyme
- 450 g fresh mushrooms, chopped chanterelles
preparation$config[ads_text] not found
- First, it is important to make the marinade. To do this, mix half of the olive oil and half of the vinegar with salt, pepper and thyme in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Now add the mushrooms and continue to cook for 2 minutes. So it does not burn, use everything.
- Now the mushrooms are already almost finished. Only layer the mushrooms in dry preserving jars and then fill the glasses with the remaining olive oil and vinegar.
- Allow the mushrooms to cool before sealing the glasses. Then store the jars of mushrooms in the fridge for at least 24 hours.
Ready are your pickled mushrooms. We wish you good appetite!