Serve the Italian classic in a different way: instead of tomatoes, we prepare the tasty appetizer with spicy wild mushrooms like porcini mushrooms and chanterelles. Fresh garlic and fine olive oil should not be missing from this recipe.
In the late summer and autumn it is armed with a small basket and a mushroom knife in the forest to collect mushrooms. It's like a little treasure hunt for the whole family. Who will find the first mushrooms that are edible and no poisonous double? If the basket is full, you can look forward to a delicious meal with fresh mushrooms from the forest. How about a delicious bruschetta? This time not with fruity tomatoes, but with the boulders from the forest. Good Appetite!$config[ads_text] not found
Recipe for wild mushroom bruschetta
Ingredients for 4 servings
- 250 grams of porcini mushrooms
- 250 g of chanterelles
- 200 g autumn trumpets or mushrooms
- 3-4 cloves of garlic (according to taste)
- 1 bunch of fresh parsley
- 3 stems of thyme
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 slices of fresh bread or ciabatta
- Thoroughly clean and cut the mushrooms. Peel and press the garlic cloves. Wash half of the parsley and thyme, dry and finely chop the peeled leaves.
- Put olive oil in the pan. Put the mushrooms in the hot pan and sauté for about 7 minutes. Add the pressed garlic to the mushrooms and sauté. Then add the herbs. Let it rest for 2 minutes.
- Season the mushrooms with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Toast the slices of bread and spread the mushrooms evenly over the roasted slices. 1/2 bunch of chopped parsley over it and serve.
Already when frying the forest mushrooms, the water in your mouth will come together. The fine mushroom aroma in combination with fresh herbs makes a delicious autumn dish!
Do you already know our big mushroom special? Here are great mushroom recipes just waiting to be cooked by you! From the hearty mushroom casserole over a creamy mushroom soup to the Italian porcini mushroom salad. If you like mushrooms then you will love these recipes!