Whether as a starter, side dish or main course - this delicious mushroom recipe always fits. The best part? You only need five ingredients to boil this vegetarian dish home.
Portobello mushrooms baked with polenta
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 5 Portobello mushrooms
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 60g Parmesan
- 125g instant polenta
- Clean the mushrooms and, if necessary, wipe them with a cloth. Unscrew or cut the stems, removing any sandy or damaged areas. Finely chop all stems and 1 Portobello mushroom. Peel garlic and chop finely.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan. Add the mushroom minced with the garlic and lightly fry for about 5 minutes over low to medium heat, then place in the pan.
- Wash the parsley and shake it dry. Finely chop the leaves. Rub the Parmesan.
- Preheat the oven to 190 °. For the polenta boil 600 ml of water (see quantity on the package!), Stir in the polenta and cook over low heat in 2-3 min., Stirring continuously according to the package instructions.
- Mix the mushroom mixture from the pan, chopped parsley and Parmesan under the finished polenta pulp. Season with salt and pepper.
- Brush a flat, ovenproof mold with a little oil. Fill the Portobello mushrooms with the polenta mixture and place the filling upwards in the mold. Drizzle the remaining oil over the mushrooms. Bake the mushrooms in a hot oven (center) for about 25 minutes until golden brown.
Something different: No Portobello mushrooms found? Just take 10 large mushrooms or eggs. Then chop 2 mushrooms with the stems.
Preparation time: 25 min.
Baking time: 25 min.
Pro portion: approx. 240 kcal, 12 g EW, 11 g F, 24 g KH