6 One-Pan Chicken Dinners (May 2019).
Mushroom friends beware! Crispy potato noodles and tender eggs make a simple meal with a delicious meal. Fresh thyme and fruity lemon juice give the whole thing a special touch.
Schupfnudel mushroom stir-fry
Ingredients for 2 servings (per portion approx. 570 kcal, 11 g EW, 28 g F, 65 g KH)
- 250 g of Egerlinge (alternatively mushrooms)
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 2 spring onions
- 1 clove of garlic$config[ads_text] not found
The book 1 Pfanne, 50 Recipes by Cornelia Schinharl was published by Gräfe und Unzer Verlag in 2017. The GU kitchen guide includes these and 49 other great recipe ideas for quick-cooked stir-fries.
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- 1 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 400 g Schupfnudeln (from the refrigerated shelf)
- Salt pepper
- 100 g of cream
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- Clean mushrooms, slice and mix with lemon juice. Clean spring onions, wash, cut into rings. Peel and chop garlic. Wash the thyme, shake dry, peel off the leaves. Melt 1 tbsp of butter in the pan and fry the potato noodles crispy in this for about 5 minutes. Take out and keep warm.
- Melt remaining butter, add mushrooms, salt and pepper and fry over high heat with stirring for about 4 minutes. Fry the onion, garlic and thyme for about 2 minutes. Stir in cream and tomato paste, salt and pepper. Heat the potato noodles and serve.