Everyone knows herbal dip - how about something unusual that tastes great and is made really fast?
For the next girls evening, you're sure to bring the right dip variation: whether delicious guacamole, exceptional mint dip or this treat. We have the sure-fire recipe for you.
Recipe: mushroom cream cheese cream
- 300 g of brown mushrooms
- 150 g cream cheese
- 2 shallots
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp oil
Preparation:$config[ads_text] not found
- First clean the mushrooms and cut them into very small pieces. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the mushrooms in it for about five minutes.
- During this time, you can peel the shallots and the garlic clove and also dice very finely. After five minutes, the cubes can be added to the mushrooms.
- Put the cream cheese in a bowl and mix with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Once the shallots are glassy, the pan contents can be placed in a sieve. Catch the mushroom juice. Then add the cooled mushroom mixture to the cream cheese with one to two tablespoons of the mushroom juice and fold everything until a cream has formed.
Our tip: This cream is perfect for filling pancakes or olives, for example, and also as a dip for carrots, pepper strips and other vegetables.