5 Soups To Warm The Soul (May 2019).
You do not like mushrooms? After this casserole probably but: Through the creamy melted melted the mushroom filling almost on the tongue. The potatoes are a perfect match.
Mushroom casserole is available in different variations: with potatoes, noodles, as lasagne or in combination with vegetables. We have put together a hearty and at the same time simple variant for you, which is guaranteed to fill you up.
Recipe: mushroom casserole
Ingredients:$config[ads_text] not found
- 500 g of hard-boiling potatoes
- 350 g mushrooms
- 200 g leek
- 200 ml of cream
- 200 g grated Gouda
- 100 ml of milk
- 100 ml white wine
- 3 eggs
- 50 g of Parmesan
- 2 onions
- 3 stems of sage
- 1 clove of garlic
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into slices. The mushrooms are cleaned just like the leeks and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Peel onions and garlic cloves and chop both finely. Mushrooms and leeks are steamed in a large pot with a little oil until everything is light brown. Then add the onion and garlic pieces. Once they are glassy, everything can be quenched with white wine.
- Rinse the sage leaves and cut into long strips. Pour the mushroom mixture with cream, Parmesan cheese and milk and add the sage. The mushroom sauce should be seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Once the sauce has the desired consistency, the eggs can be added and incorporated. At this point the mass should not boil anymore, otherwise the eggs will coagulate.
- Grease a large casserole dish and add some of the fungal mass. Then the potato slices are layered on top. Repeat these steps until mushrooms and potatoes are used up.
- Finally, the Gouda is distributed evenly on the casserole. At 180 degrees, the mushroom bake should bake for about 40 minutes until the cheese is golden brown.