With this recipe, the risotto succeeds much easier than expected, gets the perfect consistency and tastes just heavenly yummy.
The mushroom risotto is the classic rice dish. You can make it with mushrooms, oyster mushrooms or porcini mushrooms - to your taste. As soon as you have internalized the classic, why not try our seafood risotto or our recipe for rice pudding with hot cherries for dessert? Have fun cooking!
Recipe: mushroom risotto
Ingredients:$config[ads_text] not found
- 450 ml vegetable broth
- 350 g mushrooms
- 150 g risotto rice
- 100 ml white wine
- 1 onion
- 50 g of Parmesan
- 1 organic lemon
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- 1/4 bunch sage
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- Peel the onion and chop it finely. Then clean the mushrooms and cut them into thin slices.
- First heat the olive oil in a medium saucepan and then add the butter. Once this is liquid, you can fry the onion in it. Quickly add the risotto rice and simmer until rice and onions are glassy.
- Now the mushrooms come into the pot and are cooked with. After a few minutes, clear everything with white wine and add a little vegetable stock.
- It is important that you constantly stir the risotto. Once the liquid is overcooked, add vegetable stock again and simmer until completely consumed in several portions. That takes about 20 minutes.
- Finally, half an organic lemon is pressed and planed. Add about a teaspoon of the peel and a tablespoon of the juice to the risotto and finally stir the grated Parmesan into the hot rice.
- Season the mushroom risotto with finely chopped parsley and sage, and season it with salt and pepper.