Smoked bacon and mushrooms make this sandwich a hearty snack. We have the recipe for a delicious bacon and mushroom sandwich.
- 1 shallot
- 150 g of eggs or mushrooms
- 6 thin slices of streaked smoked bacon
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 / 2-1 teaspoon medium hot mustard
- 1 tsp chopped TK parsley
- 4 slices of wholegrain sandwich bread
preparation$config[ads_text] not found
- Peel the shallots and finely dice. Rub the mushrooms dry, clean them and dice them very finely.
More sandwich recipes are available in "1 Lunchbox - 50 Recipes"
Drain the bacon in a frying pan with no fat on high heat until it is crispy. Take out and put aside. Add the shallots to the pan and fry until translucent. Add mushrooms and cook over medium heat for about 6 minutes until all the liquid has evaporated. Season with salt, pepper, allow to cool slightly.
- Mix the cream cheese, 1/2 tsp. Mustard and the parsley under the mushrooms and season the cream with salt, pepper and mustard as desired. Cover bacon and mushroom cream overnight.
- Roast sandwich bread in toaster until golden brown next morning. Spread a quarter of the mushroom cream on each slice of bread. 2 slices of bread with 3 bacon slices each. Place the remaining bread slices with the coated side down and lightly press.
- Wrap the sandwiches either in aluminum foil or cling film or place them in a lunch box with one toothpick each.
For 1 person: 35 min. Preparation. Cool overnight. Approx. 300 kcal per serving, 18 g EW, 7 g F, 42 g KH