Boar ragout with chanterelles and pappardelle to boil quickly and easily. Cornelia Poletto shows you how it works. The free recipe download can be found below the gallery. Good Appetite.
Preparation time: approx. 3 hours
Marinierzeit: 1-2 days
Rest period (pasta): at least 1 hour
Ingredients (for 6 people):$config[ads_text] not found
For the ragout:
- 8 juniper and allspice grains
- 2 cloves
- 2 bay leaves
- 300 ml of dry red wine and red port
- 1 kg wild boar leg (without knocking, diced)
- 2 onions
- 2 carrots
- 2 bars of celery
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tbsp flour
- 200 ml of game fund
For the pappardelle:
- 100 g of flour
- 190 g of pasta semolina
- 3 eggs (M)
- 1 big pinch of salt
- 300 g of chanterelles
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 20 g of butter
- 60 g of sliced Parmesan
- Put the spices into a gauze bag (or a tea filter bag) and tie. Spice bags, bay leaves, red and port wine with the meat in a bowl. Marinate in the fridge for 1-2 days.
- Knead ingredients for the pappardelle to a smooth, supple dough. Wrap in foil, refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Remove onions. Clean carrots and celery. Dice everything finely. Put the meat on a sieve, drain (collect the marinade). Remove the spice bag and bay leaf, set aside.
- Dice the meat cubes dry and fry in portions in the hot oil, salt and pepper. Add the diced vegetables to the meat, sauté briefly. Spice up. Stir in tomato paste, dust with flour. Pour marinade and stock. Add the spice bag and bay leaf again. Everything about 2 1/2 hours stew.
- Roll out the pasta dough with the aid of a pasta machine, place the pasta plates on the work surface, which has been dusted with noodles, dust with pasta, roll up loosely. Cut into 2 cm wide noodles.
- If necessary, wash chanterelles, dab and dry well with kitchen paper. Fry the chanterelles and the peeled rosemary in the hot oil with butter for about 2 minutes, season. Take laurel and spices from the Ragour. Add chanterelles. Season to taste.
- Cook the pasta in salted water for 2-3 minutes, then drain. Arrange pappardelle and ragout. Cheese is enough.
Pro portion: about 730 kcal, 20 g protein, 20 g fat, 86 g carbohydrates