With pre-Christmas porridge made from spelled flakes, apples, honey and cinnamon, you get yourself in the mood for pre-Christmas in the morning.
Preparation time: 15 min
Sources approx .: 5 min
Difficulty level: easy
Ingredients for 4 persons)
- 150 g of tender spelled flakes
- 800 ml of fresh fresh milk, 1.5% fat
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 red-skinned apple
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 100 g mixed berries, z. Raspberries and blackberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds
- 1 - 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
preparation$config[ads_text] not found
1. Put the spelled flakes, milk and a pinch of salt in a saucepan and bring to a boil while stirring. Remove from heat and let it swell for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, wash the apple and grate on a coarse grater until only the core is left. Drizzle the apple grated with lemon juice. Read the berries, rinse and pat dry.
3. Lift the apple rasp with the almonds under the porridge and season with honey and cinnamon. Spread on four small plates and serve sprinkled with berries.
Nutritional values per serving
46 g KH
13 g F