SNOWMAN / 10 CHILDREN (PART 2) (March 2019).
We love coconut! Whether summer, autumn or winter - coconut fits just great to baked and is also great as a snow decoration!
Preparation time: 1 h
Baking about: 40 min
Cooling time: 2 h
Ingredients (for 1 snowman)
For the dough
- 125 g of MinusL butter
- 125 g of sugar
- 1 Msp. Salt
- 1/2 untreated lemon, grated peel
- 2 eggs
- 250 g flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 80 g of coconut flakes
- 100 ml of MinusL H milk
For the filling$config[ads_text] not found
- 250 ml of MinusL H milk
- 1/2 packet of cream pudding powder
- 20 g of sugar
- 200 g MinusL butter
- 70 g of powdered sugar
8 cl of coconut syrup
50 g apricot jam, happened
100 g of grated coconut
For the clothing
- liquorice stick
- Fruit Gum Drops
- colorful drops
- red strawberry rubber cord, and strips
- sugar pearls
- 1 snowman shape, 28.5 x 18 x 4 cm, approx. 1.5 l content
- Butter and crumbs, for the shape
1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C convection.
2. For the dough, froth the butter with sugar, salt and lemon zest, gradually stir in the eggs. Sift the flour, mix with the baking powder and the grated coconut and stir alternately with the milk under the dough. Fill this into the buttered dish and smooth the surface.
3. Bake in preheated oven for approx. 40 minutes (chopstick test). Then let cool in the mold for 10 minutes, then place on a wire rack and let cool overnight and then halve 1 times across.
4. For the filling, add 4 tablespoons of milk to a cup and mix with the custard powder. Boil the remaining milk with the sugar, stir in the custard powder, stir it up a few times with stirring. Then remove from heat, lightly season with icing sugar and let cool. Then pass through a sieve and stir the butter with the icing sugar foamy, stir in portions of the pudding.
5. Place the lower part of the snowman on a cake tray, soak evenly with coconut syrup, then spread the cream over it. Put the top of the snowman on top and press down. Put in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
6. Lightly warm the jam in a small saucepan. Cover the snowman with it, then sprinkle with grated coconut. Now decorate the snowman; with the drops mouth, nose and buttons, scrape the mouth with a piece of strawberry cord and the strawberry stripe on the edges and wrap as a scarf. Insert the liquorice sticks as arms.