Still preparing for the Christmas party a few cookies? No problem with this recipe, in just 35 minutes you have baked these juicy crumble cookies!
Preparation time: 20 min
Baking time approx .: 15 min
Ingredients (for about 35 pieces)
- 150 g of flour
- 30 g of ground almonds
- 75 g brown sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 100 g cold cold butter
- 180 g of cherries, TK
- about 35 wafers, (each 3-4 cm in diameter)
- Icing sugar, to pollinate
preparation$config[ads_text] not found
1. Mix the flour with the almonds, sugar, salt and cinnamon and crumble with the butter. Then roughly chop the frozen cherries and mix under the sprinkles.
2. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C convection.
3. Spread the wafers on a baking sheet covered with baking paper at a slight distance from each other and place the cherry crumble mass in small piles. Bake in a preheated oven for about 15 minutes until golden brown. Remove, allow to cool and serve dusted with icing sugar.