One Pot Mushroom Stroganoff // Vegan Comfort Food (May 2019).
Mushroom picking in the woods is a great occupation for the whole family. The collected prey can then be quickly and easily processed into a heavenly delicious mushroom goulash.
Anyone who has diligently collected mushrooms will find the right recipe to prepare a delicious mushroom lash in less than an hour. If you still want to become a mushroom picker, here are some valuable tips on what you should pay attention to in the (mushroom) forest. The recipe works just as well with bought mushrooms from the supermarket.$config[ads_text] not found
Ingredients (for 4 servings):
- 1 kg mushrooms of your choice (mushrooms, champignons, chanterelles etc.)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 bunch of spring onions
- 4 tablespoons white wine
- 3 tablespoons oil (preferably olive oil)
- 150 ml vegetable broth
- 30 g of butter
- 150 g crème fraîche
- 1 bunch of smooth parsley
- salt and pepper
- First clean the mushrooms thoroughly and then dab them dry. Big mushrooms can be halved or quartered. Also clean the spring onions and cut them into thin rings. The garlic you should skin and cut into very fine slices.
- Heat the oil in a pan and then let the butter melt in it. Add the mushrooms and fry them over high heat.
- Our tip: Fry the mushrooms quickly and vigorously until all the liquid has evaporated to keep the mushrooms crispy.
- Add the spring onions and garlic to the pan and let it stew for three minutes over low heat.
- The goulash is quenched with wine and broth and the crème fraîche is stirred under the liquid. Let the mushroom pan continue cooking for five minutes.
- Now you can finely chop the smooth parsley and stir it. The finished goulash should be seasoned with salt and pepper. Spätzle or potatoes are recommended as a side dish.
PREPARATION TIME: approx. 45 minutes
PRO PORTION: approx. 286 kcal. 6 g protein, 26 g fat, 5 g carbohydrates