Rupert Grint Update: 'Cherrybomb' On DVD & New Look (May 2019).
The Schwärzwälder cake by the dearest grandma sometimes as a dessert! It does not work? And how it works! Fine sour cherries surrounded by a creamy ice cream, just a dream!
Preparation time: 15 min
Baking about: 2 min
Difficulty level: easy
Ingredients for 4 persons)
200 g chocolate cake, eg delicious chocolate biscuit from our recipe for the chocolate blueberry cake (//www.minusl.de/rezepte/minusl-schokoladen-heidelbeer-torte/)$config[ads_text] not found
Ingredients for the chocolate biscuit
- 6 eggs
- 150 g of sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla sugar
- 80 g of flour
- 40 g cornstarch
- 40 g of cocoa powder
For the cherry bomb
- 4 cl cherry spirit or for a non-alcoholic variant pure cherry juice
- 1 small glass of sour cherries, approx. 350 g
- 2 egg whites
- 60 g of powdered sugar
- 4 scoops of MinusL ice cream Bourbon vanilla
- Cocoa, to pollinate
1. Separate the eggs for the chocolate biscuit. Stir the egg yolks frothy with half of the sugar and the vanilla sugar. Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until stiff and pour in the remaining sugar. Continue beating until the mass shines and pulls tips. 2. Place the egg whites on the mass of egg yolk, mix the flour with the starch and the cocoa powder, sieve over and fold in little by little.
3. Put the dough into a greased springform pan, smooth it out and bake on a middle rack in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for approx. 35 minutes (make a stick sample).
4. Remove the finished bottom from the oven, allow it to cool slightly, carefully remove it from the edge of the springform pan with a thin knife, place on a kitchen grid, cool and allow to rest for at least 2 hours.
5. Crumble the cake and divide into 4 ovenproof glasses. Drizzle with the cherry spirit and spread the cherries on it. Beat the egg whites with the icing sugar until stiff. 6. Preheat the oven grill. Put one scoop of vanilla ice cream in each jar. Spread the meringue mixture over it with the aid of a piping bag and bake it under the oven grill in a lightly browned state for 1-2 minutes. Caution: The meringue burns slightly! To serve the dessert with the cocoa dust.