Cream of Wild Mushroom Soup - Keto and Low Carb (May 2019).
No soup fan? Never mind, because this dreamy mushroom cream soup will not convince any soup lover!
Preparation time: 25 min
Cooking time approx .: 25 min
Difficulty level: easy
Ingredients for 4 persons)
500 g mixed mushrooms, z. As mushrooms, porcini mushrooms
1 clove of garlic
1 stick of celery
1 tbsp sunflower oil
2 tablespoons of butter
1 tbsp flour
50 ml of dry white wine
Pepper from the grinder
600 ml of chicken broth
200 ml of fresh fresh whipped cream
Herbs, for the garnish
1. Clean the mushrooms, bake cold and clean as needed. Leave a handful of smaller mushrooms whole and set aside, cut the rest into pieces.
2. Peel the shallot and garlic and finely dice. Wash the celery, clean and cut into small cubes.
3. In a large pan, heat the oil and fry the minced mushrooms in high heat for 5-10 minutes until the exuding liquid has evaporated. Add 1 tbsp butter, froth, add the shallots, garlic and celery cubes. Dust everything with flour, fry briefly with stirring, then deglaze with the white wine and let simmer a little.
4. Salt the mushroom mixture, pepper and fill with the broth. Pour in the cream, puree everything and cook to the desired consistency.
5. Briefly swirl the mushrooms left over for the garnish in the remaining butter. Season the soup, put it into bowls or deep plates and spread all the mushrooms on it. Grind the soup with pepper and garnish with herbs.