Dinner: Chicken Stir Fry with Rice Noodles - Natasha's Kitchen (May 2019).
The eye eats with - with this recipe even more, because we see green! Zucchini, carrots and leeks surrounded by a delicious Schmandsoße enchant us the day.
Preparation time: 30 min
Cooking time: 30 min
Difficulty level: easy
Ingredients (4 people)
150 g of carrots
250 g leek
250 - 300 g green tagliatelle
2 tbsp MinusL The tender tender
2 cloves of garlic
150 g MinusL Schmand
200 ml of fresh fresh cream
150 g MinusL pizza cheese
Pepper from the grinder
Fat, for the shape
1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C top and bottom heat.
2. Wash the zucchini, peel the carrots and grate both. Cut the leek longitudinally, wash, clean and cut into rings.
3. Heat half of the spreads and sauté the vegetables in 3 minutes. Cook the noodles in boiling salted water for about 5 minutes, drain, chill off cold and drain well. Peel the garlic and squeeze to the vegetables.
4. Mix the vegetables with the pasta and season with salt and pepper. Grease a fireproof mold, add noodle mixture.
5. Mix the sour cream, eggs, cream and half of the cheese and pour over. Sprinkle with the rest of the cheese and bake in a preheated oven for about 25 minutes until golden brown. Serve immediately.