Avocado Brownies! (April 2019).
He is half bee sting and half Woopie: The delicious bee sting Whoopie is not only delicious, but also completely lactose free. MinusL products make enjoyment possible. Caramelized almonds provide a crispy bite.
Recipe for lactose free bee sting whoopies
Ingredients for 25 pieces:
For the filling
- 1/2 packet of lactose-free custard powder
- 250 ml of fresh fresh milk, 1.5% fat
- 30 g of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 egg yolks
- 25 g MinusL butter
- 125 g MinusL fresh cream
For the whoopies$config[ads_text] not found
- 125 g of soft minus butter
- 125 g powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla pod, Mark
- 1 egg
- 125 ml of MinusL buttermilk drink
- 225 g of flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 150 g of sliced almonds
- 75 g MinusL fresh cream
- 1 tbsp liquid honey
- 75 g of sugar
- Vegetable oil, for the film
- Preheat the oven to 160 ° C top and bottom heat. For the filling, mix the custard powder in 2 tbsp milk. Boil the remaining milk with sugar and salt. Stir the custard powder into the boiling milk and bring to a boil. Remove the pot from the heat, stir the beaten egg yolks and finally the butter under the pudding. Allow the cream to cool with occasional stirring.
- Thoroughly whisk the butter and the sifted powdered sugar with the hand mixer for a few minutes. Stir in the vanilla pulp and egg. Add the buttermilk drink and whisk thoroughly under the dough.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder and stir. Fill the pastry with a round bag (approx. 1.5 cm) and sprinkle with a little space between each other on a baking sheet covered with baking paper (possibly use two baking trays). With a dampened spoon press a little flatter and bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until light yellow. Take out, with the paper from the plate and let cool.
- For the toppings roast the almonds in a nonstick coated pan until golden brown. Put the cream, honey and sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Stir in the almonds and simmer for another 2-3 minutes while stirring. Apply mass to a piece of oiled aluminum foil and streak thinly. Allow to cool, then break into pieces.
- For the filling, beat the cream until stiff and pull it under the cooled pudding. Pour the custard cream into a piping bag with a perforated spout and squirt circularly onto the whoopies. Cover at will with a second Whoopie. Spread the caramelized almonds on the Whoopies or on the cream.
Preparation time: 60 minutes
More lactose-free recipes can be found here >>