5 Minute Omelet: Easy Paleo, Gluten & Dairy Free Cooking Ep. 20 (April 2019).
What's more delicious than a freshly made omelette with tomatoes, basil and cheese for breakfast? If you suffer from a lactose intolerance, the consumption of dairy products is much too short. With the products from MinusL you do not have to do without anything.
Ingredients (For 2 persons):
- 8 - 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 red chili pepper
- 50 g bacon, in thin slices
- 5 - 6 eggs
- 100 ml of fresh fresh milk, 1.5% fat
- 100 g MinusL Greek shepherd's cheese
- 2 tsp MinusL The pretzel tender - butter refined with rapeseed oil
- 1 handful of basil leaves
Preparation:$config[ads_text] not found
- Wash and halve the tomatoes. Wash the chillies, halve, core and cut into very thin strips. Cut the bacon into strips about 4 cm wide. Whisk the eggs with the milk, season with salt and pepper. Pat the shepherd's cheese dry and cut into cubes.
- Brown the half of the bacon browned in a non-stick pan, then add 1 tsp. Spread the pretzel tender and melt. Pour half of the egg mixture over it and, while it is still soft, add half of the tomatoes and chili strips.
- Sprinkle with half the cheese and basil and let the egg falter. Slip the omelette on a plate and serve. Process the remaining ingredients to a second omelette.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
More lactose-free recipes can be found here >>