How about a bowl of porridge with apples, berries and cinnamon for breakfast? The lactose-free products of MinusL make the enjoyment of the hot breakfast break even possible for allergy sufferers. The recipe is here.
Ingredients for 4 persons:
- 150 g of tender spelled flakes
- 800 ml of fresh fresh milk, 1.5% fat
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 red-skinned apple
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 100 g mixed berries, z. Raspberries and blackberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds
- 1 - 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
Preparation:$config[ads_text] not found
- Put the spelled flakes, milk and a pinch of salt in a saucepan and bring to a boil while stirring. Remove from heat and let it swell for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wash the apple and grate on a coarse grater until only the core remains. Drizzle the apple grated with lemon juice. Read the berries, rinse and pat dry.
- Lift the apple grated with the almonds under the oatmeal and season with honey and cinnamon. Spread on four small plates and serve sprinkled with berries.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
More lactose-free recipes can be found here >>