Best Chocolate Mousse Ever | Vegan Two Ingredients | THE HAPPY PEAR (April 2019).
The Mousse au Chocolat not only tastes delicious - it's also lactose-free! The delicious dessert makes hearts beat faster. And the best? Even lactose intolerant people can enjoy it.
Recipe for lactose-free mousse au chocolat
Ingredients for 4 to 6 people:
- 250 g MinusL milk chocolate
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 400 ml of MinusL whipped cream
preparation$config[ads_text] not found
- Coarsely chop the chocolate and melt in a metal bowl on a hot water bath while stirring. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Place the egg and yolk in another kettle and whisk until creamy on the water. Remove from heat and add the melted couverture while stirring.
- Beat the cream until stiff and stir in the first half, then gently fold in the rest.
- Place the mixture in a flat shape, cover with clingfilm and refrigerate for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- The firm mousse best with a, briefly dipped in hot water, tablespoon to cam and serve served on glasses.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
More lactose-free recipes can be found here >>