Because of always fries only from the fryer or the good old potatoes. Our favorite tuber is fine. The potato pizza is especially refined for guests
FOR 12 PIECES:
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 500 g of floury-boiled potatoes
- Salt, 300 g wholemeal wheat flour
- 150 ml of olive oil
- 1/2 cube of yeast
- about 150 ml lukewarm milk
- 1TL lemon juice
- black pepper
- 300 g of small firming potatoes
- 1 red onion
- 2 branches of rosin
- 200 g feta cheese
Recommended reading$config[ads_text] not found
From soup to dessert - from potatoes, everything can be conjured up. It also tastes fantastic and does not cost much. This is proven by Sebastian Dickhaut in his book "Potatoes" (GU-Verlag, 160 pages, 16.99 euros).
- Peel garlic, wash the floury potatoes. Cover both in boiling salted water and cook for about 20 minutes. Drain, put garlic aside, peel potatoes.
- Press 300 g of potatoes hot through the press, mix with flour and 4 tablespoons of oil. Crumble the yeast, stir with a pinch of sugar and 2 tablespoons of milk until smooth. Knead yeast mixture with 50 ml of milk under the potato mixture. Gradually add milk until an elastic dough is formed. Form to the ball, let covered for 30 minutes.
- For the potato cream, squeeze the remaining cooked potatoes with garlic, stir with 6 tablespoons of oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper until smooth. Knead dough with 1/2 teaspoon of salt after leaving, then let it rest for another 30 minutes.
- Wash hard-boiled potatoes, cut into thin slices. Peel onion, cut into strips. Mix both with 1/2 teaspoon salt and place in a sieve. Mix the rosemary needles with 5 tablespoons of oil.
- Knead dough, press evenly on the oiled sheet, coat with potato cream.
- Dab potato slices dry, mix with rosemary oil and pepper, crumble feta. Distribute both on the pizza. Bake pizza for 20-25 minutes in preheated oven at 250 degrees (center, circulating 225 degrees).
about 820 kcal, 23 g protein, 49 g fat, 73 g carbohydrates
Potatoes with a difference? More potato recipes for you at a glance can be found here.
Is not the food ready yet? Play our biplane game "main dishes":