- Your benefit: strong muscles. Your bet: twice 10 minutes of sports per week. The training "maxxF" is ideal for beginners
- Trainig for strong muscles
Your benefit: strong muscles. Your bet: twice 10 minutes of sports per week. The training "maxxF" is ideal for beginners
Trainig for strong muscles
Beetle attitude tightens the belly
More effective than sit-ups: This exercise trains all muscles in the abdominal area to improve posture.
- Lie on your back and pull your right leg bent towards your chest. Stretch the right arm backwards. Let the left leg float above the ground.
- Lift your upper body until you can reach your right foot with your left hand. Now turn the head slightly to the right and look diagonally upwards.
- Continuously change sides. Whenever the arm goes forward, exhale.
$config[ads_text] not found
Knee-bending strengthen the butt
Here you make fast progress: After a short time you will be able to squat deeper and deeper in this exercise.
- To go straight into a step position. The lateral distance between the feet should be hip-width. Distribute your body weight on both legs …
Lumbar lines form the hips
Especially after abdominal exercises stretching the so-called lumbar iliac muscle does well.
- Make a lunge with your left leg.
- Bend your left knee and with your upper body straight with your back straight forward so that you can support yourself with both hands on the inside of your leg. The right leg remains stretched backwards.
- Rock down with your right hip. Change the page after about 30 seconds.
Thigh stretching strengthens the legs
The purpose of stretching the inner thighs strengthens the connective tissue and prevents sagging skin.
- Sit on the floor and lay your soles flat against each other. You spread your knees on both sides.
- Grasp your feet with both hands and pull them gently towards you.
- Push your knees further out with your forearms. When you have done the exercise correctly, feel a slight pull in the thighs.
Thigh presses fight cellulite
The muscles of the inner thighs (adductors) get more shape and strength through regular compression.
- Sit on the floor. Keep your back straight and support yourself sideways with your hands. The legs bend.
- Press your knees and thighs together as tightly as possible and maintain this muscle tension during the entire exercise time - initially around 30 seconds.
- Be sure to breathe calmly and concentrated during the tension phases
- … Now bend your knees as far as possible until the upper and lower legs of both legs form a right angle. Keep the heel of the front leg on the ground.
- Make one exercise session with one side first (stay in the bend for about 30 seconds) before exercising the other.
Stretching makes the back strong
Stretching also brings strength, have shown studies at the University of Bayreuth. This exercise is also great for a quick breather.
- Stand up the heel of the left leg while standing. The right foot stays on the ground. Stretch the left knee joint and gently tilt the upper body from the pelvic area forward.
- Always keep your back straight. To intensify the effect, you can easily rock up and down with the upper body.
- In this exercise, first about 30 seconds to load one leg and then train the other leg.