How To Crochet Cute And Easy Baby Booties/ Baby Sneakers | Croby Patterns (March 2019).
These baby booties made of scraps are so cute that you want to imitate them immediately. Make your baby happy. We'll show you how you can make the shoes yourself.
The cute baby shoes are an absolute must for your baby. Due to the drawstrings at the heel edge, the shoes can be cuffed to fit. You no longer have to buy the fashionable shoes for your children. Sew your own baby shoes according to your ideas and with your favorite fabric.$config[ads_text] not found
Size: about 16-18, about 6 months, sole length 11.5 cm
You need: Floral fabric "Paperweight" by Coats, W 110 x approx. L 12 cm; Cotton fabric in small patterned Vichykaro, z. B. von Charlotta's, B 140 x approx. L 12 cm; Iron-on volume fleece H640, W 90 x approx. L 10 cm; Rubber cord, B 0.5 x approx. L 6-8 cm; suitable sewing thread, scissors, pins, pencil, measuring tape, ironing cloth
Cut out the cut parts from the printed original.
From outer fabric (paperweight) and lining material (Vichykaro):
- 2 x the sole (of which 1 x opposite) plus around 0.5 cm seam allowance
- 2 x the foot part (in the material break) plus 0.5 cm seam allowance at the upper edge and the rounding
From volume fleece:
- 2 x the sole (of which 1 x gegengleich) without seam allowance
- 2 x the foot part (in the material break) without seam allowance
1. For the upholstery of the soles and the foot parts, iron the volume fleece on the left side of the fabric. Tip: Use a pressing cloth and work only with moderate heat, so that the volume fleece is not ironed flat.
Download free tutorial on zuhausewohnen.de.
2. Place one sole piece with corresponding food piece right to right, fasten and stitch together all around. To turn, leave an opening.
3. Cut back the seam allowances to approx. 0.2 cm, turn the parts, carefully iron the seam and close the opening.
4. Place one foot piece with corresponding food piece on right to right, fasten and stitch together all around. To turn, leave an opening.
Cut back the seam allowances to approx. 0.2 cm, turn the parts, carefully iron the seams and close the opening.
6. Keep the foot parts in the rear center (= break line, see also section) with rubber tread.
7. Sew the 3-4 cm long piece of rubber tether approx. 1 cm below the edge and sew on with a zigzag stitch.
8. On the sole and the foot part, mark the marking points for front and rear center, for abutment line and underride (see section).
9. Put the foot part right to the right, according to markings, on the sole.
10. Stitch around with 0.5 cm seam allowance and turn over.
11. For the second shoe of the baby shoes, stitch together the foot pieces and sole as well.
Visit zuhausewohnen.de and download here the sewing instructions including patterns for the cute baby shoes from colorful scraps >>