In India, Iran and Turkey, women have long known that rose water does their skin good. Finally, the beauty helper has arrived as a trend and conquers the bathroom cupboards of the Germans. But inside the water has a great effect.
Beauty helper rose water
Rose water is a by-product of the production of rose oil. It not only smells like a huge flower field, but is also a booster for the beauty. Rose water, for example, helps naturally against impurities. Applied with a cotton pad, it reduces facial inflammation and moisturizes the skin at the same time. In addition, the Wässerchen is said to reduce fine wrinkles and even goes on against dark circles and swollen eyes. Give it a try: on your next morning with dark eye shadows and swollen eyelids, you can just soak two cotton pads with plenty of rose water and let them rest on your eyes for ten minutes. Immediately after the application you will notice an effect!$config[ads_text] not found
Wellness with the rose
Rose water makes us not only more beautiful, but also more relaxed: soak a small towel in cold water, wring it well and drizzle it with a few drops of rose water. If you now place the cloth on your forehead and allow yourself ten minutes rest, the floral aroma can help to heal headaches and provide neat relaxation. As a bath additive the rose water has the same effect - and spoils the skin on the whole body. In summer, the tincture can be used as an invigorating refreshment: Fill some rose water in a container with a spray attachment and mist as needed, your face, neck and décolleté with it.
Rose water spray treatment ensures shiny hair
And still not enough, here's another beauty tip: Rosenwasser is also good on hair. Sprayed it makes the hair shine beautiful and a healthy scalp is promoted. If you massage some rose water at regular intervals, possible inflammations are inhibited and itchy scalp calms down. In addition, you can spray rose water directly after the make-up on your face - so the make-up is fixed.
Instead of taking the remedy, often take rose water
With eczema or herpes, you can apply cooling rose water compresses on the affected areas, so the skin is cooled and calmed. Rose water helps even with an inflamed oral mucosa: put about ten drops of it in a glass of water and gargle the solution. In general, the water helps against stomach cramps and diarrhea and detoxifies the body.
Rose water drinks and
Therefore, it is often cooked with rose water and baked - and of course, because it conjures a particularly fragrant taste. For all uses, make sure that you use pure rose water with no additives such as alcohol or preservatives. Good products can be found in health food shops and pharmacies.
Bake with rose water and make the summer's it drink yourself
Recipe for rosecupcakes
Ingredients for the dough:
- 250 g flour
- 250 g of sugar
- 250 g butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 4 tablespoons of milk
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
Ingredients for the topping:
- 400 g of powdered sugar
- 200 g cream cheese
- 100 g of soft butter
- 2 teaspoon of rose water
- a little red food coloring
- First sift flour, sugar, vanilla sugar and baking soda into a large bowl, then add butter and eggs.
- Finally, the milk is under-whisked, creating a creamy dough. Fill this into muffin cups that you have placed in a muffin tray for the best fit. The molds should be filled to about two-thirds.
- At 170 degrees, the muffins are now baked for about 20 minutes. Then the tarts have to cool down.
- During this time, put the soft butter and cream cheese in a clean bowl and beat with the hand mixer for about four minutes until a light cream has formed. Gradually add the icing sugar to the cream. Beat the frosting until the icing sugar has completely dissolved. Finally, the rose water and the food coloring are briefly stirred. The cream should be pink.
- Fill a piping bag with the cream cheese cream. It's best to use a high-cut star spout to make your topping look like a rose later. Spray the cream in a circle on the fully cooled muffin.
Recipe for rose water lemonade
- 1 liter of mineral water
- 2 organic lemons
- 3 tbsp sugar
- a little rose water
- ice cubes
- Wash the organic lemons hot and cut one into thin slices. These are placed in a carafe. The other lemon is squeezed out, the juice is poured into a small saucepan.
- Mix the juice with the sugar and then heat the ingredients until the sugar is completely dissolved. Then the lemon syrup has to cool down a bit.
- Add it to the lemons in the decanter and pour everything with mineral water. To taste, you can now add rose water. The lemonade should be served with ice cubes.