With this recipe you conjure up juicy-spicy grilled vegetables, which you can serve as a vegetarian main course, but which also do a very good job as a side dish to meat.
Those who eat vegetarian food, often have the neglect when grilling. Sausages, neck steak and pork chop take the biggest place on the grid. With our vegetable parcels you can secure your place on the grill and make sure that when opening the small package some meat eaters are jealous!$config[ads_text] not found
- 1 zucchini
- 1 pepper
- 1 eggplant
- 150 g cocktail tomatoes
- 200 g mushrooms
- 80 g of feta
- 50 ml of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tsp thyme
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Wash zucchini, peppers and eggplant and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Clean and quarter the mushrooms and put the tomatoes in a small bowl to pour boiling water over them.
- Once the peel of the tomatoes has burst, you can easily peel them off and quarter the pulp. The water can be disposed of.
- Put the vegetables in a bowl and crumble the feta over it. Then you can put olive oil, lemon juice and the herbs in a mixing bowl, season the marinade with pepper and salt and squeeze the garlic cloves before mixing everything thoroughly.
- The vegetable-cheese mixture is now doused with the marinade and mixed gently. Then place three tablespoons of the vegetables on a piece of aluminum foil and seal them into a packet.
- On the grill, the vegetarian bags are cooked for about 15 minutes.