Grilled peppers just taste like summer. With our filling, the vegetables become a tasty grill main course.
- 4 peppers
- 225 ml vegetable broth
- 150g feta
- 150g couscous
- 100g tomatoes
- 1 lime
- 12 black olives
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Bring the vegetable broth to a boil, add the couscous and immediately pull the pot off the heat. The couscous should now swell for about ten minutes.
- At this time, wash the peppers, cut out the lid and carefully remove the partitions and cores.
- Put the tomatoes in a bowl and pour boiling water over them. Drain the water as soon as the skin of the tomatoes has burst and peel it off.
- Now the tomatoes are cut into bite-sized pieces. Also halve the olives and squeeze the lime.
- Loosen the couscous with a fork. Add tomatoes and olives, season with pepper, salt and lime juice and squeeze the peeled cloves of garlic. The feta can be quenched.
- Mix the filling well and spoon it carefully into the peppers.
- The peppers should be grilled for about ten minutes on the edge of the grill. Before serving, the pods are garnished with a little basil.
Many more delicious recipes for grilling can be found in our barbecue special >>