Enough of sausage and steak? Then why not have a BBQ? With a delicious Gorgonzola walnut filling, this pear guaranteed variety on the plate!
What's not all for vegetarian treats from the grill: Try your next barbecue but sometimes spicy sheep cheese in pastry, great mango Halloumi skewers or Mediterranean eggplant with tomatoes.
Stuffed gorgonzola pears from the grill
Ingredients for 4 servings:$config[ads_text] not found
- 4 pears
- 150 g of gorgonzola
- 70 g walnut kernels
- 3 stems of thyme
- 1/2 lemon
- 3 tablespoons honey
- First, thoroughly wash and halve the pears. Gently remove the core from the bulbs with a knife or spoon.
- The pulp is now carved in a grid. The pears are placed on a grill grate with the cut surface facing upwards.
- Chop the walnut kernels roughly and scald the thyme to finally shake it dry and finely chop it.
- In a small bowl, mix gorgonzola with honey, pepper, the juice of the lemon, thyme and the chopped walnut kernels.
- The cheese cream is now applied to half pears. Add a little more honey at will. Then the pears are grilled for about ten to fifteen minutes until the cheese is gone.