Pineapple with orange caramel. Good with banana.
Ingredients for 4 persons)
For the orange caramel
- 125 g of sugar
- Scuffed peel and juice of 1 organic orange
- 50 g sweet cream
For the fruit
- 1 tsp green peppercorns in brine
- 4 slices of fresh, peeled pineapple without stalk
- 2 tsp powdered sugar
- 2 bananas
- 3 tablespoons of roasted coconut flakes
preparation$config[ads_text] not found
- For the caramel, add sugar, orange peel and 2 tablespoons of cold water to a saucepan and heat slowly on the grill grid until the sugar has dissolved. Bring to a boil and simmer with constant stirring until golden caramel has formed. Remove pot, mix orange juice and cream. Put it back on the grill and stir until smooth. Then take it down and keep warm.
- Coarsely chop peppercorns for the fruit and rub in both sides of the pineapple slices. Dust with powdered sugar, place on the grill and grill from both sides until lightly browned. Leave the bananas in the pan, halve lengthwise and place on the grill with the interface. Grill for 3-4 minutes until lightly browned. Sprinkle with coconut flakes and serve with the warm orange caramel.
Preparation time: approx. 40 minutes
Per serving: about 350 kcal, 2 g egg white, 9 g fat, 64 g carbohydrates