At parties, the craziest salad creations emerge. A classic is the pasta salad. We brought out the traditional recipe for you once again and remember how delicious this simple dish is.
- 350 g of pasta
- 300 g peas
- 3 meat tomatoes
- 200 g meat sausage
- 3 boiled eggs
- 4 gherkins
- 5 tbsp of cucumber liquid
- 100 g mayonnaise
- 100 g yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- Cook the noodles in bubbly salted water until al dente. Rinse the noodles cold after cooking and allow to cool completely. Cook the peas for about five minutes and then drain well.
- Cut the tomatoes, gherkins, eggs and meat sausage into bite-sized cubes. Mix the cubes with the noodles and peas in a large bowl.
- Put mayonnaise, yoghurt, mustard, pickled cucumber, salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk all ingredients with a whisk for a smooth dressing. Lift the dressing thoroughly under the pasta salad so that all ingredients are marinated.
- Finally, roast the parsley, chop the leaves and sprinkle with the lettuce.
Also delicious: Bavarian sausage salad >>
Try another classic in an exciting variation: Caesar salad with king prawns >>