''SUTLU REVANI'' RECIPE - Turkish Semolina Cake With Milk Syrup (May 2019).
This culinary treat is served in Turkey as a sweet dessert to black tea. Let yourself be enchanted by the delicious pastries - how quickly the delicious semolina cake is prepared, we show you here.
Recipe for Revani-Irmik Tatlisi
Ingredients for the dough
- 1 1/2 glasses of sugar
- 1 glass of flour
- 1 glass of semolina
- 1 glass of cold milk
- 6 eggs
- 1 pack of vanilla sugar
- 1 pack of baking soda
Ingredients for the syrup$config[ads_text] not found
- 3 glasses of water
- 2 glasses of sugar
- 1/2 glass of powdered sugar
- Juice of half a lemon
- Mix eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar with the hand mixer. Then add flour, baking powder and semolina.Stir well for about 3 minutes.
- Now put the dough in a greased baking dish and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, mix the sugar and powdered sugar together, then add the water and the lemon juice and cook for about 20 minutes at low temperature with constant stirring until a syrup is formed.
- On the finished and still warm cake give a glass of cold milk and soak with the warm sugar syrup.
- Finally, the cake is cut into pieces and garnished with grated coconut or ground pistachios.