Swedish Princess Cake /How to make Swedish Princess Cake/Prinsesstårta (March 2019).
A classic marzipan cake, as we know it. We simply can not resist the subtle interplay of airy cake dough, the creamy-fruity layers and the sweet blanket of the finest marzipan!
With this extravagant marzipan cake treat yourself and your guests that certain something in terms of baked goods. With our recipe, the filled cake will definitely succeed. Enjoy your meal.
Recipe for filled marzipan cake
ingredients$config[ads_text] not found
- 3 eggs
- 220 g of sugar
- 100 ml of boiling water
- 300 g of flour
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 500 ml vanilla pudding
- 250 g strawberry jam
- 300 g of whipped cream
- 200 g marzipan raw material
- 50 g of butter
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Beat the eggs with the sugar and add the boiling water. Mix the flour with the baking powder and a pinch of salt and carefully put it under the egg-sugar-water mixture.
- Now the whole thing is placed in a buttered baking pan and baked at 180 ° C for about 30 minutes in the oven. Allow the finished cake to cool and then cut into three soils.
- Brush the bottom of the cake with the strawberry jam. Distribute the vanilla pudding on the middle ground and spread the whipped cream on the topmost cake bottom.
- Finally, the marzipan corner is rolled out, gently placed on the layered cake bottoms and pressed. Decorate the cake with powdered sugar and marzipan roses.