How to Make Heart Shaped DIY Photo Frame from Cardboard | DIY Valentines Gift Ideas (June 2019).
An individual engraving makes the passbook a very special gift and at the same time a nice reminder of the couple's big day. The wooden box is lovingly decorated and can really be seen on the gift table!
Passbook made of wood with engraving
- Passbook with engraving
- red mini hearts made of paper
- Blue Gift Ribbon (10 mm)
- Gift ribbon white gold (25 mm)
- craft glue
That's how it's done:$config[ads_text] not found
- Decorate the front of the passbook by attaching the mini hearts with the craft glue singly on the wood. How many hearts you use is up to you. Orient yourself at the picture shown.
- Use a pair of scissors to cut off approx. 18 cm of the 25 mm wide gift ribbon. From the 10 mm band you need about 16 cm.
- Attach the two straps by attaching them with the adhesive in the top left corner of the book cover so that they hang out of the book like a bookmark.
- Finally, the hanging ends of the bands are cut off even more beautifying.