The tip of paper and filigree crocheted edge gives the money gift a romantic touch, which is underlined by cute forest flowers. The bill does not disappear in this gift in a barren envelope, but is skilfully staged!
Money present with tree slice and paper tip
- Tree disc, oval
- white paper tip, round
- Gift ribbon cream (10 mm)
- Crochet edge lace cream (2 cm)
- Flowers of your choice
- craft glue
How to do it:$config[ads_text] not found
- Place the white decoration tip in the center of the front of the tree disc and glue it to the lower side of the disc at both ends.
- Wrap the 10 mm wide band vertically around the piece of wood and knot it together.
- Fold the bill into a fan.
- The flowers and the banknote are now placed on the knot. Tie with the gift ribbon and make a loop. Shorten unnecessary tape.
- Thread the crochet edge under the loop and knot together over the loop.