How to make rustic lace pocket wedding invitations with cork tag | DIY invitation (March 2019).
The anticipation of the big day increases as soon as the wedding invitations are in the mailboxes of the guests. This is the first impression - so, how about this stylish map of fine cork by blogger Marina von Tippy & Tassel?
Invitation card made of cork with flowers
- Cork plate (310 x 155 mm), 2 mm thick
- Insert sheet cream, square (208 x 148 mm), thickness 200 g / m²
- Labels in black
- white acrylic craft paint
- Jute cord natural, 4 mm
- Flowers of your choice
- craft glue
- Acrylic paintbrush with synthetic fibers
How to do it:$config[ads_text] not found
- Put a small piece of craft glue on the sticky side of the black label and place it slightly offset to the left centered on the front of the card.
- Then the cream-colored insert sheet is described with the invitation text and glued to the back of the card.
- Now use a synthetic brush to paint the "catch it" lettering on the label and carefully set the card aside to allow the paint to dry.
- For the posy, choose a few fine flowers and tie them together with 40 cm of the jute cord, so that they can not fall out. When the white acrylic paint has dried, place the small bouquet to the right of the label in the middle of the card and secure it with sufficient craft glue.