DIY Easy paper bow gift wrap | How to make | JK Arts 1051 #PaperBow (March 2019).
Simple Kraft paper and romantic decorative lace give your gift a festive glow and make it very noble and fine come along. The rose provides a beautiful color accentuation and emphasizes the naturalness of the packaging idea.
Gift wrap with romantic lace ribbon
- Wrapping paper brown
- white decorative lace, round
- Crochet edge lace cream 2cm 3m (idea)
- Gift ribbon made of natural bast
- Flower of your choice
- Scotch tape
- craft glue
How to do it:$config[ads_text] not found
- Pack the gift with the brown wrapping paper.
- In the white decorative tip, you now make with the scissors a cut to the middle, so that it can be formed into a funnel.
- Put some craft glue on the inside of the tip and glue it to any corner of the gift.
- Wrap the gift wrap made of natural bast twice around the package and tie it tightly with a bow.
- At the same time wrap the crochet ribbon around the packaging and fasten it with a bow.
- Finally, the flower is placed under the two ribbons.