From Box to Personalized Gift Tags | Mindless Crafting (March 2019).
Gift baskets are among the most popular gift ideas ever. No wonder: they can be individually filled and look nicely packaged on every gift table. This gift basket comes in the trendy Greenery look - an idea by blogger Evi of Crafty Neighbors Club.
Gift basket with personalized tree slice
- Baumscheibe - Hirsch & Reh with personalization
- Obststiege (gift box)
- Wrapping paper of your choice, to lay out the box
- Self-socking paper with pattern
- Leaves and flowers of your choice
- Gift ribbon 10 mm (green)
- Gift ribbon made of natural bast
- Transparent wrapping paper
- Scotch tape
Manual:$config[ads_text] not found
- The fruit staircase is laid out with the selected wrapping paper so that the floor is completely covered.
- Now the flowers and the leaves are distributed decoratively over the paper and the personalized tree disk is placed in the middle of the stairs.
- Now you can put the gifts in the box before packing them.
- Place the filled box on the clear wrapping paper. Fold the two vertically opposite corners over each other and tie them with the 10mm ribbon by making a tight knot.
- On the knot we now put the gift ribbon from Naturbast and tied tightly with a bow.
- In this loop, you can now put more flowers that make the gift box shine summer.