Stampin' Up! meets Heartfelt Creations - Under the Sea Birthday card (March 2019).
Whether in the bookstore, supermarket or at the kiosk around the corner: beautiful greeting cards are available nowadays almost everywhere to buy. But if you want to make the bride and groom a special pleasure, you should grab scissors, glue and craft paper yourself and create a very individual card. How about, for example, with this maritime idea from blogger Jessica von FeierSun?
Greeting card "Marriage Ahoy"
Craft materials:$config[ads_text] not found
- Double card in pastel blue, square (310 x 155 mm), thickness: 220 g / m²
- a sheet of kraft paper
- Wooden pendant with heart motif
- Deco Ribbon Maritime (16 mm)
- black pen
- Hot glue gun
How to do it:
- Lay the maritime decorative ribbon diagonally over the card and cut it flush at the edges. Fix with craft glue.
- Label the craft paper with "Marriage Ahoi", cut out wavy and stick it in the center of the card.
- The third element is to stick the wooden tag under the cut-out lettering with a little hot glue.