With this DIY gift idea by Jana from the blog NomNoms Food you leave the bridal couple a very special greeting for the wedding. The vase decorated with tissue paper and lace ribbon and the lovingly bound bouquet make a perfect duo and shine guaranteed on every gift table.
Floral wedding greeting with self decorated vase
- printed tracing paper (30x30cm)
- carafe-shaped glass vase (about 20 cm high)
- Crochet edge lace cream 2cm 3m (idea)
- Label tag for labeling
- Flowers of your choice
- felt-tip pen
How to do it:$config[ads_text] not found
- Place the printed tracing paper face down on a table and place the vase in the middle of the sheet.
- Cover the glass vase with the paper by folding it up at all four corners and tie it to the crochet edge on the neck of the carafe with 50 cm.
- Tie a nice ribbon with the ribbon and cut off the excess ribbon. If the paper protrudes too much, you can cut it too.
- On the label tag you write a beautiful wedding greeting with the felt pen and attach it to the lace ribbon.
- Finally, gently fill the vase with water and the flowers of your choice.
Tie a nice bow around the neck of the vase with the lace ribbon.