How to wax seal envelopes | DIY Wedding Invitations (March 2019).
With this homemade card, created by Hanna from the blog Miss Selfmade, you invite your guests in style to their big day. The lifelike cork panel, combined with fine white lines and noble lace, already gives an elegant taste of a dazzling party.
Stylish invitation card of Miss Homemade
- Cork plate (310 x 155 mm), 2 mm thick
- Insert sheet cream square (208 x 148 mm), thickness 200 g / m²
- Envelope (brown, 310 x 155 mm)
- White acrylic craft paint
- Acrylic paintbrush with synthetic fibers
- White decorative lace, round
- Crochet edge lace cream (width: 2cm)
- Pencil for signing the lettering
- craft glue
manual$config[ads_text] not found
- Glue the cream-colored insert sheet in the middle of the back of the cut-to-size cork board.
- On the front of the card, use a pencil to draw the words "Save the Date" in fine, almost invisible lines, which you can use to orient yourself in the next step.
- Now paint the pencil lines with the synthetic brush and the white acrylic paint and let the paint dry well.
- Then the white decorative tip is cut to size so that you can stick it to the right in the lower two thirds of the cork plate with the craft glue.
- When everything has dried, label the square insert sheet on the back of the card with the invitation text.
- Decorate the envelope with the crochet edge and the decorative lace.
The bloggers started immediately and made the most beautiful wedding gifts.