Star chef Cornelia Poletto shows us a pasta salad of its kind, namely with fennel salami.
Preparation time: approx. 1 hour
More Poletto Recipes: Pasta with salsiccia and white beans >>
Ingredients (for 4 servings)
- 50 g green olives (eg Taggiasca olives)
- 50 g rocket
- 1 bunch of basil
- 70 g fennel salami (thinly sliced)
- 50 g of dried tomatoes (in oil)
- Coarse sea salt for the noodle water
- 400 g penne rigate
For the dressing$config[ads_text] not found
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp mustard
- 100 ml rapeseed oil
- 50 ml of olive oil
- about 5 tablespoons tomato juice
- 2-3 aceto balsamico bianco
- Fleur de Sel
- about 1/2 liter of olive oil for frying
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- For the dressing, first whip egg and mustard with the blender. Gradually add rape and olive oil while continuing to beat. Stir in the tomato juice. Season with balsamico bianco, fleur de sel and pepper.
- Cook the penne in hard salted water. Drain, quench and drain. Cut dried tomatoes into fine strips. Pluck fennel salami into pieces. Squash the basil leaves. Wash the rocket, dab it dry, grate it roughly. Put prepared ingredients and olives in a bowl.
- Give the dressing over the ingredients, mix. Season with fleur de sel and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a small saucepan until small bubbles form around a cooking spoon handle. Slightly scrape the cherry tomatoes and place them in the pan with a skimmer until the skin bursts. Drain on kitchen paper. Then gently raise the tomatoes under the salad.
about 870 kcal, 23 g protein, 44 g fat, 89 g carbohydrates
More recipes by Cornelia Poletto >>