Delicious apple tart with marzipan for free download. Cornelia Poletto will show you delicious desserts to bring Bella Italia home.
Preparation time: approx. 45 minutes
INGREDIENTS (FOR 8 PIECES):
- 3 slices of deep-frozen puff pastry (about 225 g)
- 15 g each of pine and walnut kernels$config[ads_text] not found
- 50 g marzipan paste
- 1 tbsp rum, 2 tsp powdered sugar
3 apples (about 150 g each, eg Cox Orange)
- 2 tablespoons of liquid butter
- 3 tbsp apricot jam
- Thaw puff pastry slices according to the packing instructions
to let. Roast pine and walnut kernels in a frying pan without fat, remove and chop. Knead marzipan paste, rum and 1 tbsp powdered sugar, knead nuts together.
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees (top and bottom heat). Rinse a tart tin (26-28 cm Ø) with cold water. Cut a circle out of baking paper into the size of the bottom of the mold, place it in the mold. Place puff pastry slices on top of each other. To roll out a dough sheet slightly larger than the mold, line it with mold. Pierce dough base several times with a fork.
- Peel apples, cut out core casing. Cut apples into thin slices. Distribute marzipan nut mass in flakes on the dough. Cover the soil from outside to inside in a dense circle with the apple slices. Brush with the liquid butter. With remaining 1 tsp powdered sugar. Bake on the middle rack for about 20 minutes. Sauté the apricot jam in a small pot for about 2 minutes. Brush the apple tart with it. Serve warm.
about 240 kcal, 3 g protein, 14 g fat, 23 g carbohydrates
You can download the recipe here:
You want to shorten the baking time? Then play our biplane game with baked delicacies: