REZEPT: MEDITERRANE HACKBÄLLCHEN MIT TOMATENSAUCE - schnell und einfach selber machen! (April 2019).
Star chef Cornelia Poletto shows and the appetizer recipe for mini-meatballs with rosemary rolls.
Mini-meatballs with rosemary rolls
Preparation time: approx. 1 hour
Rest time: about 1 hour
Ingredients (for 12 pieces):
For the bread
- 20 g of yeast
- 300 g of flour
- 200 ml of lukewarm water
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary needles (chopped)
For the polpette (meatballs)$config[ads_text] not found
- 400 g of mixed minced meat
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves (chopped)
- 30 g of grated Parmesan
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp smooth parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 shallot
- 1 garlic clove (finely diced)
- 20 g breadcrumbs
- Fleur de Sel
- black pepper (mill).
- 6 slices of pancetta (Italian smoked bacon)
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- some leaves of iceberg lettuce
- 4 medium-sized vine tomatoes (about 320 g)
- small fresh sprigs of rosemary (on request).
- Crumble the yeast for the rolls and stir with 4 tablespoons of flour and the water. Covered for about 10 minutes let go. Add remaining flour and 1 teaspoon salt, knead everything with the dough hooks of the hand mixer to a smooth, supple dough. Briefly knead rosemary. Cover in a warm place for about 45 minutes until the dough volume has doubled.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees (top and bottom heat). Knead yeast dough on well-floured work surface briefly. Use floured hands to form 12 balls. Put on a floured baking sheet. Mix some lukewarm water with 1/2 teaspoon of salt, brush rolls with it. Bake on the middle rack for about 15 minutes. Remove, allow to cool.
- For the polpette (meatballs) knead all ingredients, season to taste. Roll 12 balls out of the mass with moistened hands, but then press them slightly to mini-meatballs.
- Halve the pancetta slices transversely. Fry in 1 tablespoon of oil in a non-stick pan until crispy. Drain on kitchen paper. Fry the meatballs in the frying fat for about 10 minutes. Take out, put aside.
- Wash the lettuce, dab it dry and roughly rip it apart. Dice the tomatoes, corer them. Briefly sweat tomatoes in remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, salt and pepper.
- Halve rolls. Distribute tomato cubes and lettuce leaves on the lower halves, add 1 mini patty and 1 pancetta each. Arrange rosemary with 1 sprig if desired. Put bread roll tops on top.
about 260 kcal, 10 g protein, 14 g fat, 20 g carbohydrates