How to make a Pin Board out of an Old Frame (March 2019).
Shopping lists, transfers, pictures and notes always fly around and have no fixed place. If you then urgently need the notes, they are not to be found. Help with our ideas and make a pinboard that fits perfectly with your interior design style.
Expandable pin board
With this pin board, you can not go wrong, because you can expand it from very small to really big.
- Hot glue gun
- Picture nails or eyelets
That's how it's done:$config[ads_text] not found
- Cork boards are easily available at the hardware store or in many furniture stores in the kitchen department (designed as a trivet). You can easily attach these panels to the wall with nail clips and eyelets.
- If it is a bit more colorful, just cut a fabric of your choice so that it encloses the cork panel. Then glue the fabric to the plate with hot glue and let it dry well.
- You can now arrange the plates side by side, in a circle or in a rectangle. If you need even more pin board space, simply extend the wall around a cork board. Paint your wall with the magnetic paint, you will need a few layers over each other.
- Then you can simply pinn the notes directly onto the wall.
Classic pin board
With this copy you can not go wrong.
- Green insulation boards from the hardware store
- Hot glue gun
That's how it's done:
- Cut the plates to the desired size if it was not available. Then glue the plate to the fabric and let the glue dry well.
- Over the fabric, you can still glue decorative ribbons to decorate the pin board or to divide into different areas.